Monday 23 December 2013

TGWTGN Festive Edit Part 4: Mistle-Toad

Okay, it has to be said, most times I read/hear Mistle-Toad, I think of the Toad in X-Men. Please tell me someone else thinks of him too?? Lucky for us Different Dimension Mistle-Toad is way more beautiful - in fact there's no comparison in looks! I've been wanting this and a few others from the Happy Holly Days collection by Different Dimension for a little while. This fell into my basket along with Wingdust Gilt-y Pleasure when shopping at Rainbow Connection.



This is a short and sweet post I'm afraid, not only are we getting closer to Christmas, we're getting closer to closing the business for the holidays (a whole week off!) and the end of the month; which means I have a huge pile of paperwork, and if I don't get it done by Christmas Eve, I'll be having to come in over the Christmas break - nooooo.....

Mistle-Toad is a stunningly beautiful green holographic with a visible pink shimmer. To me, it looks turquoise with a pink shimmer sometimes. Maybe it's just me though...


I used two coats of Mistle-Toad over MUS Aqua Base, and topped it off with Seche Vite. A nice, simple, holographic manicure. I'm still not over the holographic trend, and I kept staring at my nails when I was wearing this. Side note, staring at your nails is not conducive to working to deadlines.



Different Dimension is available from Rainbow Connection, direct from Different Dimension, and also at Mei Mei's Signatures and Llarowe.

What do you think of Mistle-Toad?
x

1 comment:

  1. Marisa (Polish Obsession)28 December 2013 at 18:04

    This polish was made for you!!! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete